This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quilted Velvet. Polyester / Polypropylene
- PACKAGE. 2 pieces of 18"x18" square accent pillow covers in pack, traditional pair, No Insert Include.
- FRONT SIDE. Premium fabric, thick 2-layer quilted velvet with durable pleated stripe. Decorative 3D pattern, good-looking and woven textured handfeel.
- BACK SIDE. Plain solid vevlet with nice smoothness. Comfy to lean on or sleep on. Soft, cozy for head, neck, back and waist. Winter warm choice.
- ZIPPER CLOSURE. Cute zipper, closure hidden well along one edge of toss pillow cover. Easy to unzip and remove the inner.
- WASHING LABEL. Hand- or Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry Low. Air Dry Preferred. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Iron. Freshen Up with Steam.
Color or Size Deviations:
The Item Color May Be Slightly Different from the Pix Exhibited on Your Screens, because of Shot or Display. The Same to the Size, because of Handwork.
How to Choose Insert?
This item is featured as 18"x18" (45x45 cm) Cushion Cover. The choice of inner depends on how much its stuff being filled.
Ex., sometimes, for 100% Hypoallergenic Polyester Inserts, after filling, pillow will decrease about 10% - 15% in size. So, for best results, now we recommend
our customers to buy the items together with the 20" x 20" inserts to provide a plump and full pillow from corner to corner.
Why Quilted Velvet?
Accent pillows are a great way to add a little something extra to your living room couch, your bed, or an outdoor seating area. This heavyweight, quilted
velvet will add sophistication to any home decor style and is perfect for accent pillows. It features a super soft hand and is quilted with a polyester backing.
What is Velvet?
VELVET, a closely woven fabric (originally of silk, now also of cotton or man-made fibers) with a thick short pile on one side.
What is Polyester?
Polyester is a synthetic fabric that generally resists wrinkles, fading and shrinking when taken care of properly.
How to Wash Polyester Velvet?
Polyester is best cleaned with warm water. Warm water strikes the best balance to clean and protect your polyester clothes.
Most standard detergents will work well with polyester fabrics. Try to avoid picking a detergent that is "tough on stains" or formulated for deep-stains.
Hand-washing your polyester fabric is the surest way to maintain quality.
Air dry the fabric to protect quality and avoid shrinkage.
Artcest Set of 2 Decorative Velvet Bed Throw Pillow Case Sofa Soft Quilted Pattern Comfortable Couch Cushion Cover Dark Green 18x18 inches B078HHX1N7 G4bvYkk0